Saturday, December 30, 2006

Here's To A Very Happy 2007

Dear ever-lovin' cousins, Natural Blonde and family, and all other family that checks into RTTB, may 2007 bring peace, happiness and good health to you all.
Love,
ELC

H ours of happy times with friends and family
A bundant time for relaxation
P rosperity
P lenty of love when you need it the most
Y outhful excitement at lifes simple pleasures

N ights of restful slumber (you know - dont' worry be happy)
E verything you need
W ishing you love and light

Y ears and years of good health
E njoyment and mirth
A ngels to watch over you
R embrances of a happy years!
~ Author Unknown

3 comments:

diana said...

Count me in!

Cat said...

Dearest ELC,

I had to wait until I got back to work to respond to your New Years post!! Being a "natural" blonde, I couldn't remember my password!!

.....and right back at ya!!

NB

Cat said...

I would like to see a picture of the latest cake please....

and of the kids.....(corgi's included!)

GIVE ME SOMETHING!!!