Saturday, September 09, 2006

Paraphrasing Quincy Jones - Back on the Blog

Hola Cugine!!

I have missed our RTTB conversations. While the Mighty Momogus Blog is indeed "mighty," I thought perhaps we could get back to this one again as well.

Let's see.....Okay, I watched Beauty Shop this weekend, and I thought the critics were simply mean about it. Why can't a movie just be fun to watch????

I have set out my thistle feeder, my suet block (replaced after a crafty squirrel got it "to go" the first time!), and Miss Gibbs and I have just put in a delightful mix of fruit and nut feed in the original feeder. We'll see what happens. No one is around after a tremendous surprise electrical storm. Miss Gibbs is moving slowly as she traveled to Albany with me this week. She was very busy protecting the entire Holiday Inn!

I must ask - CousinL - how was your first official week? I loved that you and my other little cousin waved to each other twice. How great is that????!!!!! And I was absolutely awed and appropriately frightened by the picture of the scorpion cake. Tell me about your location of the blue sand.

DJ - I am starting a new dog sweater and will let you know how well I do. Max is 15 and has started to feel the cold already.

That's my post to get us back on track again. Join me with a little frommagio and cartolina (post card and cheese - wine doesn't hurt the inspirational spirit either!).

I miss you all,
E.L.C.
(everlovin'cuzin)

3 comments:

CurlyGirl said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted! I couldn't figure out how to get this blog started again. Although yesterday I tried to link a youtube.com video to the blog (which I was obviously unable to do!) when I found your post! Yeah!

The first week was good. The little kids are fun and, of course, seeing The Boy is a great bonus!

I must confess that I did not use any blue sand. But Gus helped me decorate a few cupcakes the other day and he chose blue sugar which looks like blue sand, so I think that counts!

Off to make frosting for a cake to take to Mahjongg (if you lived nearby Cuz, you could play Mahjongg too!)

Liberty Fan said...

Blue sand on cupcakes definitely counts!!! Oh, don't tempt me with Clara's house and mahjongg too!

diana said...

WAHOOOOO! I'm so glad the RTTB Blog is back in business!! I've been very curious about how the ELCNNP was doing!

YAY, Cugina!!