Friday, July 21, 2006

Jotto-itis

I arrived at my cubby today filled with vim and vigor. About 45 minutes later I found myself wondering what had sucked the lifeblood out of me. The only other time I had been so drained of my ability to function was (remember when?) we played Jotto!!! Because I only play a doctor on TV, I needed to find information to officially diagnose my malady. And sure enough....here it is! I "totay" loved the Mastermind addition to it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jotto

3 comments:

CurlyGirl said...

OH. My. GOD!! Wikipedia has Jotto! The explanation of the 6-letter variation made my head hurt. I have to go take some aspirin now...

diana said...

Maybe if we called it "Giotto" like they mentioned, it would be less soul-sucking and more ITALIAN!!! Eh, Cugina????!!!

Liberty Fan said...

Fromaggio, per favore! Giotto me muerte!