Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Honestly, Is There Anything Better Than Synchronized Swimming?

Would this be better with lights on their costume? Here's the article.





Synchronized individual swimming? How can that be? While I loved her super dramatic intro on the pool deck (she is SUPER committed), without a partner or team, isn't this just someone thrashing around in the pool? (and those commentators NEVER stop talking!)




And the best ever...



(Edited) I've added a few more since ELC enjoyed the others so much!



I LOVE how they march up on stage!





Here's another non-synchronized swimming related video. I like how he keeps protesting, but no one cares!

2 comments:

Liberty Fan said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stoop laughing. Just when I gained control, I'd click on the next video. You are the queen of the internet. How in the world did you find such entertainment?? The announcers for the Spanish team sounded a bit snarky about the "new technology" and rather smug about the denial! Of course, I speak no Chinese, but I'm sure that's what they were saying.

And INDIVIDUAL Synchronized Swimming??? Who is she synching with? You are totally right - that was a fabulous dramatic entry, but then she looked as though since she was alone in the pool she needed a lifeline!!! That is the oddest thing I have even seen. I thought trampoline was an obscure olympic sport.

And then the topper - I especially loved "No, I don't swim!" Whaa, haaa, haaa!!!

I actually brought people into my cubbie to see the individual event!

Whaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaa, haaaaaa!

Liberty Fan said...

I also could not STOP laughing! Or I laughed until I stooped!
;)