Friday, July 11, 2008

My DREAM Date!

Cathy suggested the new section to the right --->> after I confessed to her that I'd recently had a dream that featured celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey as my boyfriend. I have to say, he was very solicitous and affectionate. We spent some time gossiping about the contestants on his show "Hell's Kitchen."

Here are some previous celebrity dream boyfriends. I don't know what it all means.

Mandy Patinkin. This was during his time on Chicago Hope. Weirdly, I had SEVERAL dreams about him. In one dream he and I went to a party on a yacht, and his wife was there in a wheel chair! (I know, its sad that I still remember. But that was kind of weird!)



Later on it was Jimmy Smits. Yowza! Now THAT makes sense.



Just to be clear, this has nothing to do with my TV boyfriend, Keith Olbermann, who I love in real life! (And have actually never dreamed about.) I will certainly try to keep you up to date on my celebrity "dream" boyfriends!

4 comments:

diana said...

Wow - Gordon Ramsey? Why don't you have dreams about Bobby Flay and just be married to the meanest men in the world??? I think you should stick with Mandy - he seems the nicest.

I had a funny dream about somebody inexplicable the other night, but now I can't remember who it was.... oh well....

CurlyGirl said...

A broadway singer, a hot latin actor, and a british chef? I don't see any common denominator. It's a puzzle.

Liberty Fan said...

Oh, Diana......may I remind you of a certain trust office with whom you shared passionate kisses in the stairwell??????

And just so I'm not the totally evil cousin, I'll come clean...Travis Tritt. I'm saying no more.

Liberty Fan said...

Oh boy! I meant "officer."