Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And Good Morning To You, Diana!



That is Cinnamon Life for breakfast! Thanks, dear sister, for the beautiful bowls!

Well we made it through the night, sort of. Earl's nocturnal side really kicked into gear around 3 a.m. He just never stop moving and noisily exploring the apartment. And when I would try to quietly scold him, my deputy would bark. Sigh. So I'm a little tired this morning.

The cats seem to be enjoying the apartment -- they haven't been nervous or skitterish at all. Owain has been a very good boy -- he hasn't barked much at all. But he is being VERY vigilant about me at ALL times (the cats too, for that matter.) There are only three rooms, but whenever I get up and move, all three of them are right at my heels.

I have to run some errands today -- I hope Owain's head doesn't explode from the worry (and I hope he doesn't cry and yowl!) I'll have to keep my excursions very short.

Thats it from Charm City!

1 comment:

Liberty Fan said...

Hello Curlygirl! I'm so glad you've settled in relatively unscathed. The picture of the little deputy is classic, and I absolutely love your sofa. I hope the maiden errand voyage went well. I can't wait to see you.
ELC