Sunday, May 13, 2007

Stars, Moms and Guardian Angels





Hello my sisters,

I know today we're thinking of some very special Welsh ladies. So tonight look up and see if you can find the Northern Crown. I am also hoping that our little intrepid astronomers (from Alex - not so little- to Grace - still so little) will have fun finding them in the sky for many years to come.

The link goes to a column from our local paper. I wrote to him in 2004 when I knew Mom's star was going to be in the Corona Borealis, and he published this in response. I found it amazing that now that my other mother's star is also in the Crown, he republished it.

So tonight look to the east and know that we have some lovely and very powerful guardian angels who love us very much. I hope that for you, as it does for me, it will bring a smile and some comfort to you all.

Much love,
ELC

2 comments:

CurlyGirl said...

Thank you, sweet Beth. Owain and I will look to the East tonight!

diana said...

That is totay coo, mia cugina. We're thinking of them and of you too. Now come down and visit!!! (and that visit with Laura doesn't count.)