Thursday, October 26, 2006

This is for you, Sistah!

Here he is, the man, the myth, Ming Tsai!



He was on Bravo's Top Chef last night as a celebrity judge. He is yummy and does seem soooo nice. Um, I might have to cheat on Tyler Florence. Sorry Momogus. We might have to fight over this man. It was a good show.

As for ANTM, did you watch it ELC? Did you get my kerrazy messages? I really don't like Melrose -- I'm fairly confident that eventually she'll get her comeuppence. I hope so. I like Anchul, but she'll most likely be sent packing for her self-esteem issues. But that girl is exquisite. She's the Indian lass on the bottom right.



So tomorrow our class is off to the apple orchard!

6 comments:

CurlyGirl said...

I tried to make these photos large, um, but wasn't very successful. Sorry.

Liberty Fan said...

Hey curlygirl! I almost called you because I DID watch thanks to your kerrazy message! I got home a little too late for all the drama, but saw the 17 spread. I don't like Melrose either, but I'm afraid she might win. My question is this: Why in the world would you go on that show when you are self-conscious and don't want to be in front of a camera? And the twins are weirding me out a little!!!!

CurlyGirl said...

Yeah, I still can't keep their stories straight (so to speak, wa ha ha!!!) Anyway, like which one was the one that REALLY wants to be there and which one just came along for the ride, which one came out, which one withdrew, which one is picking up momentum???!?!!??!?!

diana said...

Hello, Mighty Momogus here - CG, I don't want to marry Ming. I just want to protect him from the Wrath of Flay.

Liberty Fan said...

Good thing we clarified that MM. I've been so worried about you really wanting to marry Ming.

diana said...

Well, if I were available, I would certainly consider him. He's handsome and kind and would cook for me and has some serious $$, I assume. But I'm happy with Hub.