Sunday, June 11, 2006

My sign is the Crab. Can you tell?

Ok girls, I have posted the last FOUR entries on this blog. What's up with that?

I'm really looking forward to the birthday celebration and SO excited that Cuz is joining us! Other Sister made dinner reservations for 8 p.m. I wonder how early we can go to the hotel. Cuz, I hope you're planning to leave your house in the morning -- then we have the whole day! Woo hoo!

Um, what is up with Ann Coulter. I do believe she is SATAN! I've never heard anyone so mean (well except for the whole Fox News Network and the religious right, but you know what I mean.)

And somebody smashed a beer bottle in our driveway the other night. Isn't that rude?!?! Dad drove the car over it and Owain and I walked over it before we realized it was there. Thoughtless drunken neighbor kids. Hrmf!!

Wow, except for the birthday comment, I sound a little out of sorts. Maybe even...Crabby?? I'm not really.

4 comments:

Liberty Fan said...

Ok, so I'm a better commenter than poster. Say, Crabby Cuz, you sound like your dander is really up this fine morning!!!
Very rude neighbor boys, but hopefully no injuries or flat tires from them.
I am leaving bright and early to come play for the birthday celebration. I don't know where Gibbs will be vacationing for the day, but I'll either be coming down from beautiful downtown Elmira, or Waverly. I'm very excited about it.
Hey, may we link the blog to the Peeps site? I love that one!!!

Liberty Fan said...

PS - Yes, Ann Coulter is Satan in a sleeveless black dress - you would think she could buy a different outfit. She looks rather "Godless" in that slinky thing that she seems to wear to every interview.

CurlyGirl said...

what is the Peeps site?

CurlyGirl said...

but are you scared enough to post?? Yo.