Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy New Year! Happy Rosh Hashanah!

We had off today because of Rosh Hashanah. I went up to the Philadelphia suburbs for the day. I had some errands to run - things to pick up and a bank account to close.

I went to visit Mom. (I don't know if it's weird to take a picture of her headstone, but I thought it looked pretty with the flowers. So there.)



Then I went to visit Gus in his classroom. They were heading down to lunch -- I tagged along. He had a lot of cheese with some baked potato and some baked chicken. It was so nice to see him. I miss him SOOOO much!!




Then I went and met up with Diana. We went to the Wawa for sandwiches. I almost miss the Wawa as much as Gus! Oh Mighty Wawa!



Here's a weird picture of my wonderful sister! (It looks like she's on Mars or something!) I miss seeing Diana every day. Its just so easy when we hang out together. Sigh.




And here's just a little something. It's good! Look at the back feet! LOOK AT THEM! Excellent.


H

1 comment:

diana said...

Why am I all blurry???

Ummm, would you please come up every week so we can go get lunch from the Wawa and hang out and stuff?