Thursday, June 05, 2008

How About Calling it America's Bottom Chef?!

Forgive the completely text-based rant (Editor's note: see oh-so-flattering photo added below), but please, oh please, will someone tell me what Lisa is doing still on the show????!!!! Now that CG got me completely sucked in (although I cannot watch the "improv" episode one more time), I'm totally baffled.



I have to confess that each time I changed my picks on Facebook, I was totally wrong. I thought Dale would take it even though he is very unpleasant. Why can't they just get along like Mario and Bobby did in CG's world? Dale was so negative that I didn't even mind blowing my prediction.

But talk about unpleasant - "it would have been nice if you had said congratulations to me!" What??? And my favorite "you seem like you think the wrong person went home." Uh, YES! Why would we want a defensive, grouchy chef who has received consistent cool feedback that her food doesn't have enough taste, instead of someone who the judges twice said "she really cooks from the heart." I'm sorry CG - I know Tom is one of your celebrity boyfriends (nowhere near dreamy Ken, I know), but I just don't get why he seems to really hate Lisa's food but then fight for her to stay on the show.

Now, about this weather...hee, hee.

3 comments:

CurlyGirl said...

Yeah, she's kind of graceless in addition to being mediocre. It looks in the previews like Richard really calls her out - yippee!!! I REALLY hope Stephanie wins.

Liberty Fan said...

Thanks for adding the picture. I can't wait to see Richard do that. I like him; he seems like a nice guy.

diana said...

I wouldn't mind if Richard or Stephanie wins, though it would be nice to have a WOMAN win for once.

I think they let Lisa go forward because it's more interesting TV than having the nice lovey trio with Antonia.

Tom C did say on his blog that he thought Dale should have stayed and Lisa should have gone. (It was the one episode that he didn't judge.)