Friday, December 21, 2007

Just a quick note



I owe a much longer version of "Cardiff Tales" and will do a proper entry sometime soon, but I've succumbed to CG's pressure and so here's an updated photo of my little buddy. He attended our office's Birthday/Holiday party and charmed everyone. He managed to sneak a taste of canoli. He licked off his whiskers, ran to the table and looked at me as if to say "What's up with you - you never give me anything good like this." So my rep as Cruella DeVille was cemented.



Also, the stockings for CG's whole Baltimore crew were awesome. And they look so lovely hung with care.


2 comments:

CurlyGirl said...

CARDIFFFFF!!!! Welcome to the blog! I'm sure this is the first of many Cardiff-centric posts! I can't wait to meet him in person!

diana said...

WAAAHHHHH!!!!! It's too bad he's so UNCUTE!!!! And TOTAY UNADORABLE!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!