Saturday, November 19, 2005

Well, as a matter of fact, I was with OS all day yesterday. She had food poisoning -- J had graciously brought her a special sandwich the night before (he said there was a buy one, get one free special! I wonder why?). So Momous and I went in to help with El Primo and the Dumpling. They were adorable!

Anyway, on ANTM they focussed on Kim (the boygirl) and how she dished dirt about everyone behind their backs. There was a limo confrontation between Kim and Bre and Nik which ended with Kim in tears and Nik confessionalizing that she felt that Kim wasn't upset about what she did but that she got confronted on it. Oh, and they finally got to London by the middle of the show with the theme being paparazzi (don't we know about THAT!) It was Shayna (who had another lackluster photo shoot) and Lisa (who had a lackluster paparazzi photo) in the bottom two. I thought it was Shayna for sure, but they gave Lisa the boot. I have to say I was a little surprised. I'm not a big Lisa fan, but she'd been on her best behaviour (spelling in honor of London!) for this episode. Or maybe Tyra found out about the peeing in the diaper to impress the WildBoyz thing (blegh!) and Nigel doesn't like her at all. So thats it. Buh-bye Lisa!

I hope you have had time to recover from the heavy phone. Maybe YOU need a spotter when you use it! Wa ha ha ha!!

Love you!
Curlygirl

No comments: